Thursday, October 11, 2007

Customer Service

Today at work it was mentioned to me that customers DO NOT KNOW THEIR MANNERS, as I work in hospitality/service industry I thought that it may be helpful to add something to help these people who have lost their way (which really shouldn't be anyone reading this, because we've all been there).

1)Know what you want before you order.
2)Give appropriate money.
3) If there is something wrong with the meal, don't be a bitch/bastard about it, you will only further annoy people (both workers & other customers).
4) Don't piss off the check out person, because we remember the bad for far longer then the good, and sometimes we do retaliate. Maybe one day I'll even tell you all a few stories about what I've done : -P

This may seem like common sense but it is something that is severely lacking when people are out and about (I have enough sense to not blame this on generation). Anyway, I rock at my job (really I am like the BEST) but even I have started to develop this headache whenever I have to go at the front and serve people. I think it's because I have to pleasant 100% and act like I'm actually happy, which is weird because I mostly am but it is kinda tiring being in "Hostess" mode for longer then 4 hours, thank God I'm not an Air Hostess.

We've all had bad experiences, and unfortunately I've been working at KFC for over 4 years, so I've probably had more then my fair share when it comes to dealing with people.

Katina Note.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well katina like what or how you updated your blog but I think the a is missing at the end of your name in the new update. Picture from korea looks cool too and yes your are special.Mum

Katina said...

Thank you Mum, I'll check it out, and I'll see if I can correct it.

Katina

Josie said...

hey..tell everyone to be nice to their teachers as well

Katina said...

OK will do, I honestly didn't think to talk about other industries (probably because I haven't worked in them) I may even do a blog on the subject of teachers that I've had in the future. Though you want to hear about teachers being mistreated Bodie is having a boxing match with one of his sport teachers.