Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Birthday!

OK, so I'm turning 21 at the end of the year and I've decided that it's going to a classy affair. I mean super classy like holding it at a national building or something with cocktails and snacks.

So everybody start saving because it will be held here in Canberra on Sunday the 7th of December and everyone who reads this blog is invited! But everything is still being decided but like my Mum mentioned I've only really had 2 Birthday parties 1 when I was 5 and the other when I turned 10. So for 21 going big! Pretty dresses, smart casual, waiters, I mean why not? Can anyone think of a reason why I shouldn't go big? Comment if you can.

It's actually a little sad just how excited I'm getting about this idea, afterall my Birthday is in 10 months time, but I figure if I start now I can budget for it.

OK that's it for now, back to Willy Wonka, Johnny Depp really did a good job on making that character his own.

Laters, Katina Note.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i have been waiting 4 u to upgrade...birthday party sounds great...u go girl...organise that party...i'd love to come but we'll see...i am working this year...i'll talk to mum and see what's happening.
Luv Aunty Jo

Anonymous said...

Hey Katina

Party sounds excellent, especially if it's in canberra. The pearce family would love to come, so I'll have to talk to Troy about it. We were thinking of having a little holiday at the end of nov, but maybe I can change it to beg of dec. Is the 7th the definite date? Let me know on facebook. Love Jazz

Anonymous said...

Count me in Katina Dee, It may just be me, or the Trae, bubba and Conrad we'll see, But I am gonna save n try to get down ok. Sounds good though!! Love ur big Cuzzie Stacey

Anonymous said...

Hey Chick, party in Canberra sounds good. How's the shopping there?? Well as you probably know me and James bought a house so if I can save my pennies I'll def be there : )