Friday, September 21, 2007

Why This Is Called "The Katina Show"

Hi there,

So I've been flirting with the idea of starting a blog, and now it is done. Well I've started it instead of doing my assignments which is what I really should be doing, but I'll get around to them later. Really, promise :-)

So I've called it "The Katina Show" because of an incident that occurred in South Korea. I was there on a study trip for University this year in June-July and mentioned that I couldn't wait to do Karaoke, and mentioned some of the songs that I'd like to sing. Next thing I know one of the Korean students I was with said that it would be like "The Katina Show". From that moment on I was occasionally referred to as being the star of the "Katina Show", and when we finally did do some Karaoke I only did 2 song numbers, but may have danced to the other 10-20 songs that were sung.

Overall it was an awesome night, and because I was just so entertaining (in a good way) 2 Korean students ended paying for my share of the room and in return I bought them either beer or ice-cream. But then we all ended up getting naked at a Korean spa, but I'll leave that story for another post.

This was the first Katina note for the "Katina Show".

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Well Katina, I think the name of your blog suits you. This is your way to keep in touch with the stage, ha ha. Not sure I want to hear about the spa. Love mum

Katina said...

Hey Mum,

Now you have to keep reading, and thank you for being the first person to leave a comment. You know how to make your daughter feel loved :-)

Josie said...

well...well...well...i want to hear about the spa and the karoke in korea